A day of converting... 10 days of UVW corrections and texture updates... A day of creating AIW/CAM files... And lastly a day for setting up this blog and uploading the track... Gotta make it quicker next time...
Well of course if I had a full day for myself, things would be faster but the All Star Weekend... Happens only once a year... That got my full attention... Anyway, below are some quick notes for the Silverstone Circuit conversion:
- 3 configurations installed (Arena, Bridge and National)
- The Bridge GP configuration is more of an homage as it doesn't really represent the 2009 track. I'm not sure either if they are still using this configuration but its good to have for testing purposes right...?
- The National GP configuration also corresponds only to 24 car pit garage but I'll update this for the F3 and Sports Car events soon... Get me a free couple of hours and this will be done... =)
- A lot of curb/rumblestrip updates but still didn't get to update them all based on the 2010 track... This was as close as I can get as it had a lot of vertices to work with
- Due to the updates made to the curbs, tested with some 3D models and I have a good feeling about the next update for this track
As usual, preview pictures and the download link:
Since the dead days before the next post bummed me a bit (both as admin and an internalizing reader), I am planning to post some daily blogs on things I like and have opinion about and of course my upcoming projects for whatever game I am playing right now to fill up for those dead days. Anyway, here's a little teaser on what I am going to do as a side project...
SUPPORT MY BLOG BY CHECKING AMAZON.COM